Air Conditioning and Electrical
Split System Air Conditioning
Split System Air Conditioning
Single wall hung split system air conditioners are a very cost-effective option to cool one, two or multiple areas of your property. These systems are area-specific and are generally regarded as the most popular and cost-effective form of air conditioning.
As a specialist air conditioning installation business, Russell Air can guide how and where the indoor and outdoor units should be located, to ensure maximum system efficiency, minimal running cost and best aesthetic appeal.
Reverse cycle (heating and cooling) air conditioners offer the great advantage of being able to keep you cool during the long hot Queensland summers, plus heat your home in winter. Unlike other traditional forms of heating, reverse cycle air conditioners can warm your home faster and more efficiently.
Advantages of Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioning
– Simple installation as no ductwork is required. There is a small hole in the wall for tubing and wiring and the outdoor unit can be up to 25 metres away from the indoor unit.
– Simple maintenance as indoor units have washable filters. Outdoor units are easily accessible for services and repairs.
– Low cost as these units are cheaper to run than other air conditioning systems
– Quiet functioning as indoor and outdoor units are quiet to run and pose little disturbance in and outside your home and to your neighbours
– Reverse cycle split systems provide both cooling and heating, saving the need for a secondary heating system
– Inverter Technology most have this technology meaning less power usage and consistent temperature inside the room.
– Easy control as they come with user-friendly remotes
– Smart design as these units blend into the room and there is no need to block windows
If you have already purchased an Air Conditioner from a retailer we can also provide a competitive quote for a full installation of your new Air Conditioner including all electrical connections.
Russell Air specialise in the installation of domestic Split and Ducted Air Conditioning systems in new and existing homes.
Russell Air specialise in the installation of commercial Air Conditioning systems in new and existing commercial buildings.
Regular servicing of your Air Conditioning system is essential for your health and power bills. Ask about our annual service programs.
Repair & Warranty
No matter what your Air Conditioning problem is, our team of experienced technicians will have you back up and running in no time.
Air Conditioning, Electrical, Refrigeration
Brisbane suburbs we service:
Aspley, Carseldine, Zillmere, Geebung, Nundah, Ascot, Wooloowin, Wavell Heights, Grange, Ashgrove,
Cashmere, Warner, Bardon, Albany Creek, Bracken Ridge, Taigum, Virginia, Toombul, Hamilton, Clayfield,
Northgate, Stafford Heights, Arana Hills, Ferny Grove, Strathpine, Samford, North Lakes, Mango Hill, Kallangur,
Dakabin, Griffin, Rothwell, Bridgeman Downs, Banyo, McDowall, Joyner, Sandgate, Brighton, Deagon, Clayfield,
Hendra, Kedron, Kelvin Grove, The Gap, Eatons Hill, Brendale, Paddington, Petrie, Redcliffe, Scarborough, Clontarf,
Newport, Narangba, Burpengary, Beachmere, Margate, Kippa Ring.
1300 787 724
9/349 MacDonnell Road, Clontarf QLD 4019
Mon – Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm
ARCtick licence: AU42861
QBCC licence: 15043367
QLD Electrical licence: 82506